Erborian CC Cream in Clair Review

Today, I am trying out Erborian CC Cream in Clair that I got as a sample from Sephora Philippines. Erborian is a Korean CC cream brand that is lauded for its light and natural look finish. I've been reading reviews about Erborian CC Cream for quite some time, however, I've been delaying the purchase because it is quite pricey. At Php 2,389 it is definitely on the high end of our budget. Good thing, Sephora offered this as a free sample! It's always best to try out really expensive products first because it is one thing to spend a fortune on beauty products, but it's definitely frustrating to buy the wrong thing, putting your money down the drain!

So, here goes my review of Erborian CC Cream in Clair.

From the Sephora Philippines website, it says that Erborian CC Cream in Clair has SPF 25 coverage, has a one-shade-fits-all color matching technology. It is paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free. Erborian CC Cream in Clair says that it contains the secret of Korean skin perfection due to its high-definition skin perfecting formula that self-adjusts to the skin tone for a flawless looking complexion and even coverage. It is enriched with centella asiatica that boosts radiance while helping to hydrate skin and protect from harmful UVA/UVB rays. It's lightweight coverage helps skin appear refined, soft and healthy-looking.

So as you know, I got this as a sample - although this is a really small package, I would say that a little bit will go a long way. This small packet can be good to up to seven applications. 






This is Erborian CC Cream in Clair on my skin, it's a bit too white for my morena complexion. I was thinking that this will make me look ghastly, but surprisingly it doesn't!




This is my skin before the Erborian CC Cream in Clair. As you can see, I have dark circles around my eyes and my skin is a bit dull.




This is right after applying the Erborian CC Cream in Clair. There is definitely an instant whitening and brightening effect, which is really amazing. 




I have combination skin, my T-zone is really oily, and my chin tends to dry out in the afternoon. I tried to wear Erborian CC Cream in Clair the whole day by its self, no foundation and powder and surprisingly it lasted the day! You will have the same bright complexion 8-10 hours. The only downside is that I got a few small breakouts, particularly on my cheeks and forehead. Good thing, I got the Erno Laszlo Detoxifying set, which actually helped me clear the breakout. I will be posting a review also about that soon!

My verdict? I would say this is a good CC cream, but a bit too oily for me. However, I will still give it a chance, by finishing the whole pack and see if my breakout is just a phase since I am having my period anytime soon. Anyway, I will be posting an update to this post after I finished the sample. Follow me, to have an update on my Erborian CC Cream in Clair review.


Share:

0 comments