One Earth Organics Underarm Therapy Set Review

I haven't blogged for years!

First I want to apologize to all those who sent me messages about the past beauty hacks. If you still need that information, just reach me through my contact page.

Last year, I discovered another cheap yet effective beauty hack that allowed me to have whiter underarms without having to spend thousands of peso going to the derma or beauty salons.

We all know how expensive this could get right? For example, an underarm whitening peel could be as much as 5k per session and you have to go through all the hassle of setting appointments after work and beating the traffic just to get there on time.


A lazy girl's armpit whitening hack




Trying One Earth Organics for the first time

So, I've gone way too tired of all these routines because first, I am too busy with work and I think beauty is something that should not be super expensive. I've done a lot of online searches and came across this amazing product called One Earth Organics.

One Earth Organics is a Philippine-based business that sells a wide range of beauty products such as underarm whitening, whitening lotions, essential oils, serums, soaps and the like. I first came across with the brand through Instagram and got intrigued by the tons of good reviews so I decided to give it a try.

When browsing One Earth Organics sellers, you will come across their Underarm Therapy Set. The price normally ranges from Php 1,440 to Php 1,152 depending on the seller. It consists of the Antibacterial Whitening Deo Spray, the Underarm Deep Whitening Cream, and the Healthy Glow Serum. If you want to know detailed descriptions of their product, it is helpful to check their website here.

So after about almost a year of using One Earth Organics, I would say that out of this set, the most effective is the Antibacterial Whitening Deo Spray. This deodorant is organic and is actually good in controlling the odor and sweat from your pits.

It just takes me three to five sprays per underarm and it already lasts all throughout the day - even in summer! Unlike commercial whitening deodorants such as Dove and Belo, this wouldn't really darken your underarms.

I would say that you can even use this if you have gone through underarm peeling. It would preserve the whiteness of your armpits.










You can get the deodorant separately from the underarm whitening set for only Php 352.

One Earth Organics Underarm Deep Whitening Cream, on the other hand, is relatively expensive for its size. However, I can attest that it's really effective; though it takes some time to see the results. It would approximately take you 2-3 months to see noticeable differences.


Trying Belo Underarm Whitening Cream

After a few months of using this product, I started to switch to Belo Underarm Whitening Cream. Based on my experience it is more effective in armpit whitening and is a good buy considering its size. With Belo, it only takes me around 3-4 weeks to see the results.

This is definitely a good buy for Php 525 - most especially if you buy at Lazada with buy 1 take 1 promos!





It's quite a shame I am not able to keep track of before and after photos. I'm just using my phone to take pictures and it always ends up getting full of a random day's events! 

Though I assure you that this beauty hack works. Just a disclaimer though, if you have very sensitive skin - One Earth Organics underarm whitening cream would be better off to start with.

Again, girls, I am not paid to write all of these reviews. This is honest to goodness feedback. I hope this helps!

Share:

1 comments

  1. Both are indeed pricey for whitening cream in the Philippines But I'm relieved to find out that they're effective so far. Okay, will try it.

    ReplyDelete