Gluta - C Intense Whitening Face and Body Soap


I am in constant search of whitening products, including soaps in particular. I have a naturally morena skin, although I do not despise my skin shade, sometimes I just want to be a bit lighter for a change.



So last weekend, I devided to buy Gluta - C Intense Whitening soap. The product is actually affordable, for Php 75 you can already have their smallest bar, which is good if you are still starting to try out their line.

So this is how the packaging looks like, with the soap out of the box.



The package says its good for face and body, but I decided to use it for the body alone. I have very sensitive facial skin, so I only use products given by my dermatologist, which by the way I just got to share with you guys. I have been sufferring from recurring pimples and acne for as long as I can remember, until I found this dermatologist in Clinica Manila (SM Megamall) which changed my facial skin forever. But that is a whole new different story.



If you look at the back of the box, you will see that product ingredients seem like a perfect match- Glutathione and Vitamin C are whitening staples. So its great that you can find both in Gluta C
Day 0 - This is how my skin looks like before I started using Gluta C.



Day 2 - This is now how my arms look like upon second day of use. It actually became a shade lighter.



Note that I took the Day 0 and Day 2 photos on the same location under same light conditions with no lotions or any other whitening products.

My Verdict
I am planning to use Gluta C for the next couple of days just to see if it will really do the trick. So far, initial results are satisfying to think that its been only two days since I started using the soap.


Share:

0 comments