Afterglow Vivid Essentials Review

Bleaching Creams have became a trend due to its capability to provide immediate whitening results. In a matter of weeks, skin can become two to three shades lighter most especially if the bleaching cream is used with a potent lightening soap.


I have been using Vivid Skin Essential's Afterglow bleaching cream for about more than a month and have seen visible results. Before purchasing Vivid Essentials Afterglow, I have been comparing this to Nyldal's bleaching cream, which costs may more than Vivid's. Nyldal's 500 mg bleaching cream costs Php 1800! while Vivid Essential's Afterglow is only Php 900.

I ordered Vivid Essentials Afterglow through Vivid Essential's Facebook page. Since the product comes from Davao, shipping cost is a bit pricey (Php 180 for 500g to 1kg package).

If you're following my blog, I am a big fan of Vivid Essentials. Here's my review of their Advanced Peeling Set.


Vivid Essential's Afterglow has a modern packaging. It is properly labelled and you can see what the product promises (lighter skin in just seven days);and its ingredients. What is most notable about Afterglow is its Vit C and Collagen content which is a really potent combination in lightening the skin and making it firm.






As you can see, my first jar is almost empty. For almost two months of using Afterglow, I can say my skin have gone two shades lighter. I use this everyday as part of my sleeping regimen. I use this all over my body including sensitive parts such as underarms, inguinal and lower butt area. I found the product very effective in lightening even the most sensitive and darkest part, even very effective in lightening stretchmarks.

To use Afterglow in lightening stretchmarks, I use it in conjunction with Vivid Essential's Advanced Peeling set. Once new skin is exposed, the collagen content in Afterglow acts more effectively in reducing those stubborn lines.




To get the most out of Afterglow, I suggest to use this every night. As it does not have an SPF it will not protect your skin against the harshness of sunlight. So it would be best to use Vivid Essential's Luminescence cream for that. 

I also found that Afterglow has a sort of deodorizing effect. So on relatively cold days,I prefer to use it on my underarms instead of putting a deodorant, and it does a practically good job. Commercial deodorants are really harsh and causes underarms to darken. As much as possible I try to refrain from using them unless I will be out of the office most of the day. 

Since I use Vivid Skin Afterglow all over my body, I have observed that its collagen has a tightening effect. 

My Verdict
Vivid Essential's Afterglow is really a product worth trying. With continuous use, it will make the skin lighter and helps to lighten stretchmarks and sensitive body parts. It is best to use this after peeling so that its ingredients can penetrate better to lighten even the darkest body parts.

I am yet to post some before and after photos so make sure to wait for that. I am about to purchase my second jar from Vivid Essentials, so I am a bit excited to see how can prolonged use can do better for the skin. I'll keep you guys posted.

Note that this is an independent consumer review and I am not paid or any way related / distributor of Vivid Skin Care. 


Share:

0 comments