Vivid Essentials Milk Fusion Body Bleaching Scrub Review

For the past two months, I have been using Vivid Essentials whitening products. I came across them by chance upon browsing Instagram, which have become the new buzz in Ph e-commerce since the downfall of Multiply. 


For some of you who have heard Vivid Essentials for the first time, it is actually a successful business based in Davao City. I have used a couple of their products, and now I'm making a review of their Milk Fusion Body Bleaching Scrub.

Here are some of their products that I have also tried: Vivid Essentials Afterglow and Vivid Essentials Advanced Peeling Set.

Prized at Php 600, this is perhaps one of the most cost efficient body scrub that is out in the e-market today. What I love the most about this product is that it actually is true to what it promises - it makes the skin whiter, and continuous use will aid in skin lightening. I use Vivid Essentials Milk Fusion together with their Afterglow body bleaching cream, and it works wonderfully.


The packaging of Milk Fusion is fairly modern and gives you at a glance what the product's ingredients are,and its nice to know that it contains collagen, which I especially rave for right now because I am in constant search for products that will make my skin tighter and look younger.


On the back part of Vivid Essentials Milk Fusion, it promises skin revitalization and energy, which you can definitely feel upon product's first use. I really hope to post more pictures soon, especially on its effect on the skin. I am almost done with my first jar of the Milk Fusion scrub, and I can say it works wonderfully in lightening even the darkest body parts like inguinal and lower butt area. It also does a good job in lightening stretchmarks.


Like whats instructed on the Milk Fusion jar, it is best to use this three times a week. I use it every other day,but sometimes the solution is so potent, it causes me itchiness on hands and legs; so I try to limit it to every other two or three days. The results would also be great if you leave in the scrub for about five minutes before rinsing off.


As you can see, my Vivid Essentials Milk Fusion is almost half way empty. I like to do my reviews after I have used the products long enough to make a sound conclusion about its effectiveness.

My Verdict
Vivid Essentials Milk Fusion body bleaching scrub live to its promise of skin lightening. However, you should use this in moderation as it may cause itchiness most especially on sensitive skin if used everyday. It is best to use this in conjunction with a moisturizing soap like Dove. Its rich collagen essence is perfect to make the skin look younger and smoother.

Note that this is an independent consumer review and I am not paid or any way related / distributor of Vivid Skin Care. 


Share:

3 comments

  1. Hi there! Your review is really detailed :) I was planning to buy this product and was looking for a detailed review regarding this one to which i came upon yours. This is helpful, thanks! I just want to ask if you know a trusted seller of this product? I tried messaging the ones from instagram but to no avail. They only replied once and thats it. I'm hoping you could share wherr you got yours? :) thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete